Sunday 9 March 2014

the sunday review 07

selfie with daddy galaxies xo // Barnes Common, SW London

So another week has passed and the 'theme' of this one has been family. I don't live near any family at all, with my closest aunts and uncles living in Exeter and Nottingham, so I always enjoy it when family members make their way into London. I also dragged brought my Dad along to Barnes Common to have a bit of a father daughter chat, walk and take some outfit photos so you can expect them on here ASAP. This week also saw me chat to the lovely Ash + Steph of the tall and the short of it, a fab blog that I've been raving about loads lately. They've been a huge help recently answering many questions of mine so a massive cheers to them for that! The beautiful sunshine and warmth has also been celebrated, I wish it could stay forever. London in the spring warmth reminds me why I love home so much.


Song on replay: james arthur - get down

Thalia
xxx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aww. This was such a nice post, it really made me smile! Thanks for sharing. =]

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! If you have a blog, leave the link too so I can check it out.

- Thalia

© Tales of Thalia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig