Wednesday 12 February 2014

put aside the math and the logic of it

 grey cropped zip-up jumper primark / fuchsia and bottle green tartan skort topshop (online exclusive - link here) / black super cosy tights primark / statement necklace dorothy perkins / black cut out boots new look / nails: models own snow white and boogie nights (post about them here)


If you had told me a year ago that I would go on to buy a skort, let alone a tartan skort, I wouldn't have believed you. But tartan has had me in a trance these past few months...it was inevitable, really. Since posting about three tartan scarves I picked up on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, Scotland last summer I've been obsessed. It's an excuse to unleash a bit of my Scottish heritage. I guess I should be off and grab my Scottish pin right now...

Thalia
xxx
now playing: hunter hayes - wanted

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Even though at first I only wore it for netball I love it now, especially that shape!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing Thalia,and that skort is probably the best thing invented ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Lovely sweater and skirt! And nails! :)

    xx
    Mere

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt, you styled it really nicely. The whole look is nice, neat and effortless. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! If you have a blog, leave the link too so I can check it out.

- Thalia

© Tales of Thalia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig