Saturday 18 January 2014

know with all of your heart, you can't shame me

 denim shirt rokit / black jeans pull & bear / oversized tweed blazer charity shop / cobalt scarf h&m / textured shoulder bag primark / chelsea boots topshop (link)

Location: Marylebone Road, London.

So today I forced asked my brother if he would hop along with me to Central London to go to Madame Tussauds, seeing as we've never been (which, quite frankly for me is pretty shameful, having lived here over fourteen years now). Needless to say we loved it - it was a brilliant excuse to get up close and personal with the likes of Becks and Obama. 129 photographs later and our tummies calling for Pizza Express, I enlisted Keir's help to take a few photos for me. I don't think he did a half bad job at all - so Keir if you're reading this (I doubt you will be) - cheers mate, I love you. Blogger forces brother to not only come and be a tourist in our home city but also take blog photos?!...I must be rather horrid.

Thalia
xxx
now playing: rather be - clean bandit ft. jess glynne

p.s - because I want my blog to evolve with me and not be so restricted in terms of the type of content I publish I want to share with you these two videos. Since stumbling on this link off BuzzFeed I've fallen in love with watching videos of figure skating. So here are two incredible skaters: Jason Brown and Gracie Gold. I've watched these two videos a total of nine times in the past few days and not only have they made me cry (happy tears), they have sparked a surprising love of Riverdance. I didn't see that one coming.


#TeamColouredSurnamesAtSochi?!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I still haven't been to Madame Tuusauds despite living in London all my life, sounds like you had a great time! And Lovely outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! If you have a blog, leave the link too so I can check it out.

- Thalia

© Tales of Thalia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig