Saturday 31 August 2013

somerset house & mummy galaxies xo

blouse republic / jeans asos / bag new look / brogues office / nails: rimmel loafer love for you! 

MUMMY GALAXIES XO OUTFIT DEBUT WOOOOSH
dress dorothy perkins / bag peacocks / shoes shop in Kingston-upon-Thames / earrings market in Buenos Aires, Argentina

A couple of days ago, Mum & I hit Somerset House to see the Blumenfeld Studio exhibition which we both thoroughly enjoyed. It's free and runs until tomorrow (September 1st) so if you're browsing around London then I would massively recommend you pop in. The sun was shining and for me it represented the ideal late summers day when London is the perfect temperature and the lighting in the late afternoon just works. I'd like to introduce you to my beautiful Mum who makes her outfit-of-the-day debut. I love her dress, the combination of a cute lace print and a lightweight, comfy fabric makes it a great summer/autumn transitional piece. If you have anything nasty to say about her, keep it quiet. I may have to get you deported to her native Australia if you do so. Just sayin'.  

It wasn't that long ago that I confessed my love for ASOS Ridley jeans and I definitely stick to my guns on this. This darker, acid wash pair are described as 'supersoft' and really are. Stretchy yet not baggy works well for me and I can imagine it would suit many shapes and figures. Note how I've had to roll them up quite substantially, despite how they're in the 'short' variation. Short girl problems eh!

I had a wicked day today at Sophie's London bloggy meetup which I guarantee will be covered on here soon. Think large American burgers and how-many-bloggers-can-we-fit-in-a-photobooth scenarios, it was pretty damn awesome. Everyone was so happy and smiley which I loved, their links will be all over this space in the next few days so look out for that!

Thalia
xxx

  gfc // bloglovin' // instagram // twitter // google+
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. both you and your mum have lovely style! i adore your pink blouse, the perfect shade of dusty pink for autumn :) the brogues are so nice too, i may need to invest for sixth form...

    ellie x. www.sweetwordsfromwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your earrings. Your mum is rocking it!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jeans, they look better rolled up anyway :P Your mum really looks like you tooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i love love love your blouse! your shoes are so lovely too, and your mum's shoes are amazing xo
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! If you have a blog, leave the link too so I can check it out.

- Thalia

© Tales of Thalia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig